In 1898, the three-story building that stood on the northeast corner of Washington and Clay streets was completely rebuilt with plans drawn by architect William Stanton,...
The two-story Italianate townhouse on the left (west side) of Cherry Street in the above photograph, just north of the railroad tracks, was built about 1880....
The Walker Brooke House- This two-story house was built on the southeast corner of Cherry and South streets most likely by Walker Brooke. Brooke was born...
The Levy House at 1338 Chambers Street was designed by M. J. Donovan in 1907. In March of 1907, the J. H. Jaffray Construction Company was...
In 1834, the building that we know as Planters Hall was erected to house the Vicksburg branch of the Planters Bank of Natchez. The Bank also...
This Greek Revival house was located on the northwest corner of Crawford and Monroe streets. It was probably built in the 1850s and according to an...
Dr. Robert A. Quin House – This house was built about 1879 at 1612 Cherry Street and was the home of Dr. Robert A Quin and...
In January of 1832 the “corporation of Vicksburg” appointed members to a board of health who “procured a comfortable and convenient house to be used as...
The Tri-State Motor Coach Station, located at 1511 Walnut Street, was constructed in 1941 by the Tri-State Transit Company of Louisiana. Tri-State Coaches began in 1922...
By Nancy Bell, Vicksburg Foundation for Historic Preservation. The Phoenix Fire Company was organized on April 27, 1837. Ironically their first fire station burned in 1870...